Let’s Get Started
We’re ready to tackle your complex thermal management or micronozzle application. How can we help?
Below are common details that we discuss with clients to know if Mikros is a good fit for your needs. A simple name and phone or email is also fine for early stage projects. You may also email the Design Team at email@example.com
- Application Type: What are you cooling?
- Component Power, Dimensions, Layout, Max Temperature
- Coolant Type, Flow Rate and Pressure Drop Target, Inlet Temperature
- Thermal Interface Material (TIM) and Mounting Pressure
- Other Constraints: CTE, Height/Tilt Tolerance, Mounting, Flatness
- Application Type: What are you jetting?
- Nozzle dimensions, contours, layout
- Nozzle material and foil thickness
- Dimensional Tolerances
- Other Constraints: Surface Finish, Packaging